Fall Break

Fall Break was much needed. I got to spend time with my family and friends that I haven't seen in awhile. Fall Break was 4 days and it flew by so quickly! During break I hung out with my friends almost everyday, which made me realize how much I miss them! I also go to see one my close friend's (Dylan) puppy named Marley. He's only 12 weeks old and keeps getting bigger and bigger so fast. He is the cutest ever! But seriously, I've never seen such a calm and friendly puppy! I got to see Marley everyday, one of the highlights of my Fall Break! Another fun time was seeing another close friend from high school, Brendan. The last time I saw him was in July before I went to Poland. When I came back he was already started his freshman year of college so didn't get to see him. So seeing him and catching up after a few months was really nice. Today we had a BBQ and it was the best! I love when my dad grills, and I've been craving it so much while I'm here in college. I got used to my dad's grills since during the summer we almost had one every Sunday. I love having them, because the food is amazing. Fall Break was honestly a great time for me. What about you? How was your Fall Break?

                     


And yes he reminds me of the movie, Marley & Me, and yes I am obsessed with him <3

Comments

  1. He is so cute. I don't have a dog *cries* but I love seeing everyone else's dogs. Glad you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WINTER BREAK

Admiring the Sky

E-PORTFOLIO