HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!


I hope everyone has a great Halloween! I love Halloween, even though I hate haunted houses. When I was in high school, there was a school near my house that always through a haunted house. It was always soo crowded, the lines were longer than the actual haunted house! Even though I wasn't the biggest fan of them I still went with my friends. I would always end up screaming the whole way through the maze. One year, I was screaming and some of the people that worked for the haunted house started touching me. So you know, I started screaming even more! I then found out that those were my friends from grammar school and they were helping out. Ever since then, my friends would not let go of how much I screamed! I haven't been to one in awhile, so maybe next year I'll give it a shot! Happy Halloween everyone! If anyone has too much candy, just find me :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WINTER BREAK

Admiring the Sky

E-PORTFOLIO