Sunday = Fun-day/Bum-day

Sunday. I have two thoughts about Sundays. They are either fun or bummy, it just depends on my mood and day. Yesterday was a mixer of both actually. It started off with waking up late, getting to sleep in. ( p.s. i love to sleep ). Cleaning my side of the room a little bit and showering. I basically woke up in a okay kind of mood. At around 2 my parents and brother came in the see me. They still haven't seen my dorm because either they were busy or had work. I was really glad they came to see and that I got to see my brother. I miss my brother, he's so cute. I miss when he would annoy me all summer. We went to Texas Roadhouse, I ate soo good. I got so full so quickly that when my food came, I couldn't finish. But that's okay because now I have leftovers, and they will be amazing. Also I really recommend going to Texas Roadhouse if you never been there, great place! After having a great lunch with my parents, I came back to my dorm and took a nice nap. I love naps and naps are much needed for everyone. After waking up, my roommates were going to Target, so I tagged along with them. Even though i was already so bummy after my nap, i still went. And that's when my roommate and I took this really cute picture. I love living at Dorthy Day because of the amazing sunsets you get to see behind the soccer field. Almost every night, the sky looks amazing. It's either you see shades of pink, purple, blue, etc. Even in this picture right here, you can see some different shades of the sky. I love when the sunsets :)

Comments

  1. Texas Roadhouse is so good, the desserts there are always amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WINTER BREAK

Admiring the Sky

E-PORTFOLIO