Family

On Sunday I went to Bloomingdale where my family lives. We celebrated my Aunt's and Uncle's 20th Anniversary. My Aunt was telling me how I was at the wedding too and how I was dancing. I didn't realize at that moment that I actually was at the wedding but in mom's belly. So my Aunt was right I was there. I got to see my cousins again that I didn't see since Labor Day weekend. I also got to see my cousin's baby that I haven't seen since he was born. It's been only 3 months he's gotten so big and sooooo cute! I really enjoyed my Sunday with my family and cousins. Spending time with my family is always a fun time. I think it is important that people have a good relationship with their families. The picture on top is of me and my two cousins, Karolina and Monika. It's always a great time with these two even though we barely see each other. The picture underneath is of my cousins baby, Kubus. Kubus is a nickname for Jakub in polish. Seeing this little guy so big and happy was the highlight of my weekend. Right when I saw him he was smiling and trying to talk to me. He is so adorable !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WINTER BREAK

Admiring the Sky

E-PORTFOLIO