Catching up with Nathalie

This weekend was filled with wild adventures and a lot of memories. My friend, Nathalie, decided to come and visit me at Lewis for one night. I haven't seen her in almost a year, so it was nice to finally see her! I showed her around campus and she said she really liked it. She said she liked being surrounded by nature and such welcoming people. That night, I took her to meet some friends of mine. We had a great time laughing and making new friends. By the end of the night, we lost track of time, so we said bye to all of our friends and started heading back to campus. We stayed up almost all night catching up about what is new in our lives and how we got to the point where we are today. Needless to say, it's nice catching up with people you haven't talked to in a while. So maybe text a friend, it might be worth it :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WINTER BREAK

Admiring the Sky

E-PORTFOLIO